Thursday, October 28, 2004

From yesterday

Mutterings continued.

Blogger appeared to have chucked a wobbly yesterday and I couldn't post the following:

Humid today, tomorrow looks worse.

I went shopping this morning; bought some summer clothes and throws for the lounge room. And four place mats. Not very exciting really. And then I had lunch with Kim at the Dux in South Perth. We had the very yummy penne with chicken, mustard, asparagus. V. nice indeed.

And tonight it's fish and chips at Scarborough with TUS. It feels like weeks since I've been.....hmm, it has been weeks. Having had cod and chips in a number of chippies around the UK, I've decided that I prefer our shark. In Scotland we had haddock, not cod, and it was a very...fishy....fish. I'm afraid I like to fish to taste of nothing much at all (except smoked cod) and haddock was a touch strong. The fish at the Magpie cafe in Whitby was lovely, however. Pity about the horrid child sharing our table.

It seems that ponchos are back, at least in the UK. All the shops seem to carry them and some are pretty pricey. Will we follow next winter, I wonder.

Green Wing - can't remember if I've mentioned this tv series before. Very funny, surreal, hard to describe, has the wonderful Tamsin "Black Books", "The Archers" Greig as Dr Caroline Todd.

And from today - the counter on the Possblog has hit 5000. Thanks all for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home