Sunday, October 26, 2003

I hear the plastic calling my name.

Mutterings continued.

The RSC has got the DVD of Antony Sher's Macbeth for sale for 20 quid. And Blackstar has got the Trevor Nunn directed Othello with Sir Ian "God2*" Mackellen as Iago for 17 pounds. It's released the same day as the You Beaut version of The Two Towers, making it a rather expensive week. Amazon.uk have got it for the same price but their postage is more expensive. Oooooh, tempted. Yep, gotta have it. Just popping off to Blackstar for a moment.

That's that done. Just when I get my credit card down to a manageable level, things like must have DVDs and cracked teeth requiring a porcelain crown come along. *sigh*

Blackstar have some pretty good bargains at times. I got Longitude for about A$15, ditto Jeffrey.

The ad on my blog page is for tickets to Weird Al Yankovich. It's like they read your blog or something. Spooky.

Thanks to Grant W's heads up, I'm now in two minds about which version of X Men2 to get. Do I want all the extras? I have watched them a couple of times on X Men1. I think the answer is probably rent the super duper DVD to watch the extras and buy the other version to keep.

*God1 being Derek Jacobi, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home