Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Chippies!

Mutterings continued.

I've just been having a chat with Maureen (hello Maureen!) and the discussion came around to things we can't, or rather shouldn't, eat. For me, it's chips, aka crisps. There's a website called Treats from Home which caters to ex-pat Poms and they sell loads of varieties of crisps, some of which you couldn't get me to eat if you paid me. Marmite flavoured, anyone? How about Roast Lamb and Mint? I love Walkers' Cheese and Onion and Salt and Vinegar (that's two separate flavours, BTW) but there are even things I won't eat.

There's a bit of a discussion going over at the Mausoleum Club about people's most memorable top ten tv moments. I could only come up with three - the moon landing in '69, watching the second plane fly into the World Trade Centre in 2001 and the last episode of Blake's 7.

Off to see Hellboy tomorrow night - I'm looking forward to it. We're going to the Genghis Con screening in Belmont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home