Thursday, August 12, 2004

If an infinite number of monkeys....

Mutterings continued.

In this case, it's an infinite number of cats. The Infinite Cat Project. Cats watching cats watching cats ad infinitum.

Leece called by work today, which was nice, to drop off my Gus-inspired mug. I showed it to Gus, who sniffed it, but as there was no food in it she soon lost interest. It's lovely and matches my Milo of the Forward Facing Whiskers-inspired mug.

I saw a recipe for lavender linen water - something the Body Shop used to make but no longer seems to be available. Lavender is good for calming and making things smell nice and I thought I might give it a go. The recipe is as follows:
100 drops lavender essential oil - bit tedious having to count 100 drops but never mind.
5-10 drops peppermint, spearmint or rosemary essential oil (optional). Ok.
2 oz. 80+ proof vodka
24 oz. distilled water

VODKA?? What a waste of a good libation! I think I'd rather look at the lavender and drink the vodka, much more soothing.

A rather amusing Ebay entry. As someone on iinet.general put it, truth in advertising.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home