Sunday, August 01, 2004

August

Mutterings continued.

Downhill slide to Christmas - official. The last month of winter is making its presence felt - it just went very dark, I had to put the lights on, and the rain is bucketing down. It sounds like a hurricane outside at the mo.

Just got back from lunch with the folks, Dad cooked the mains and Mum made bread and butter pudding. She also did the dishes, something she hasn't been able to do for a while. It looks as though the right mix of medication is working. Her failing eyesight is still concerning distress but I'm hoping the Assoc. for the Blind will be able to offer practical advice on how to best cope with what she has left.

I've just noticed that all the posting options are now on the Blogger posting toolbar up above - I'm using Mozilla and this is the first time I've seen them.

Trailer for HHGttG.

I love trains and think that the London Underground, when it's working, is a great way to get around. It's not always a great way to get up and down as the escalators are often out, but getting around is fine. Tom, from Random Acts, and fellow loons, have just run the Zone 1 Challenge - visiting every station in Zone 1 on the Tube in the shortest possible time.

The Google ad on the Posscards page was for Tim Tams and the purchasing of same on Ebay. What the....? I just did a check on Ebay and they don't have any Tims Tams at all! Wide range my eye!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home