Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My poor head

Mutterings continued.

What a couple of days it's been. Yesterday was spent transcribing interview responses for 6 hours; I spent this afternoon discussing Business Continuity Plans - what to do if the worst should happen. Oi!

On the medical front - I don't have diabetes and my cholesterol is down but could come down a bit further. The doctor thinks this is due to the medication I've been taking, which he has increased. I didn't tell him I haven't actually been taking the medication. Ahem. I also don't have gall stones, but I do have a probably benign.... something or other. Angiomyolipoma. It's a growthy thing near one of the kidneys that isn't anything to worry about. Apparently. Ooh! and I also have a 'special' liver. It's called a Riedel's lobe, which is "a projection of the liver from the inferior surface of the right lobe. It is a normal anatomical variant." So there you go.

Nice little parcel in the post yesterday containing the limited edition (I think I have the only ones in existence), Leece-created Hippogryff totebags. They are very cool and will be worth a lot of money in a hundred years or so. 8-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home