Thursday, October 28, 2004

Like a summer's day.

Mutterings continued.

It was 18c at 7am, very warm on the roads and then a welcoming sea breeze came in.

Had fish and chips with Leece and Rob at Peter's in Scarb last night. After dinner we stood and watched the sea for a while - and followed the exploits of a seagull with a chip and its attempts to eat it in peace. It didn't and the chip was stolen by another gull. Meanwhile, another seagull was chasing, catching and eating moths. The clouds were lowering (insert Richard III quote here) but I don't think anything came from them.

Today I took Dad shopping at Bunnings for potting mix and flowers. He's keeping himself occupied by pottering in the garden, looking after his vegie garden and planting seedlings. This Sunday we're off to Rockingham to visit his sister and sister in law.

And tomorrow I'm getting my eyes checked and, finally, my taxes. I think I'll get some money back from the Tax Office; lord knows I've spent enough on medical/dental bills in the last financial year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home