Friday, October 07, 2005

End of the week.

Mutterings continued.

It appears that Orson Scott Card quite likes Serenity. "It's great.

I'm not going to say it's the best science fiction movie, ever.

Oh, wait. Yes I am."

Picked up a parcel from the RSC from the PO today. Richard II DVD, 2006 diary, program folder and Midsummer Night's Dream postcards were contained within.

Off to the theatre shortly for our penultimate performance. One of Pat's ushers has let her down so I'll be seeing the show from the sidelines again.

"A BBC program says US President George W Bush has claimed he was > instructed by God to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.........." If I were God, I'd be suing for defamation.

UKTV is having a Ronnie Barker tribute on Sunday - two episodes of the Two Ronnies, Open All Hours and Porridge.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home