Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Bloody email

Mutterings continued.

I've been doing battle with Eudora, Outlook and Mailwasher the last few days as they've all decided that they don't want to connect to iiNot. I keep getting "Connection refused, error 10061" messages. All my settings are correct and nothing has changed since the 25th, the last day I was able to download messages (I have to use iiNot's Webmail, which I loath). I'm convinced it's their problem, not mine, but I'm buggered if I'm going to sit on the phone for 20 minutes waiting for a support person to finally answer, as happened the last time.

Grrrrrr.


More bumper stickers:







I have a pot of Lemon balm on the kitchen table and I noticed it was being eaten - I discovered two lovely bright green caterpillars! I've put them outside with some of the Lemon balm as I don't really mind caterpillars and didn't want to kill them. I wonder what bright green 'pillars turn into....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home