Saturday, November 15, 2003

Busy day today.

Mutterings continued.

Just back from the weekly shopping and buying a birthday present for one of my nieces. How dare she be born so close to Xmas - it means I'll have to come up with more ideas for Xmas pressies. Then I'm going out to treat myself to a facial (when you get to my age, you need all the help you can get. Pass those sheep placentas!!), then back home again to prepare dinner for Leece and Rob. Spinach and ginger soup and chicken rice noodles. Thai food is lovely but the preparation is a right bugger!

More Prisoner tonight and hopefully the end of Volcano High.

I've just paid off my credit card. Today I received an email from Blackstar stating that the DVD of Othello I'd ordered has been shipped and my credit card debited. And the books I'd ordered were waiting for me on the doorstep when I got home from shopping, and my credit card has been debited. *sigh*

Pacman! courtesy of Marcus Brigstocke, aka David Oxley, BA Hons. "We are History" was on last night after Paradise Heights (another addition to the David Troughton collection) - this ep was about the Iron Age. "I'm going to hold my breath until you vote me Chief!" He "recreated" an Iron Age farm, complete with Wicker Man, courtesy of the local garden centre (bucket for head, trellis for arms and legs) and dressed the participants in authentic clothing, ie what hippies would wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home