Friday, November 28, 2003

Friday on My Mind

Mutterings continued.

So, tickets for ROTK have gone on sale. We're wanting to see it at Innaloo Gold but their box office doesn't open until Dec. 11. Bum.

Another MST3K DVD has arrived in the waiting hands of Leece (whose birthday it is, BTW) and Rob and we'll be watching it on Sunday. We have movie sign!! Yay!!!! I think we're also planning to watch the last 2 eps of The Prisoner.

Oh lord! I've just seen the Rex the Run DVD on dvdsoon for CA$37.98 and free shipping.

And now, the news.

"SELLERS JR SLAMS PINK PANTHER REMAKE

Legendary comedian PETER SELLERS' son has dubbed plans to remake movie THE
PINK PANTHER with actor STEVE MARTIN a "terrible idea"."

He ain't the only one. While I like Steve Martin a lot, I can't see why Hollywood has to remake something that relied so much on the actor's interpretation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home