Sunday, November 23, 2003

Who'll Start the Rain..

Mutterings continued.

The skies are grey and the R and I Tower is shrouded in what could be mist (or could be smog).

I checked the letterbox this morning and it was EMPTY. Very odd. I usually get a bundle of stuff on a Saturday or a Sunday. I have had a ton of spam in my email, however. The latest seems to be from people trying to offer me warranties for my car. As Freddie Ford is over 13 years old, I can't see what kind of warranty they could possibly give me. They also want to help me get money out of the government. I haven't read far enough through the message to determine which government.

Blake's 7 stuff.

And on a related note, apparently the Daleks make an appearance in the live/animated Looney Tunes movie with Brendan Fraser (who was never better than in Gods and Monsters).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home