Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Blimey it's Windy!!

Mutterings continued.

It's like winter out there. Lovely. 8-)

It's been a good day, postage wise. Nice large parcel in the letter box from visitbritain.com with maps, cd rom, tourist guides, etc, and a parcel on the door mat full of the goodies I'd ordered from the RSC. McKellen's Iago is due from Blackstar any day. And I still haven't bought TTT EE.

More internet bumperstickers:







I heard a lovely piece of music on Classic FM on Sunday morning - Garbarek's "We are the Stars" from his "Rites" album. He's a Norwegian saxophonist.

Patting oneself on the back time - last night my French teacher gave me the "hard" homework and gave nearly everybody else the easy homework.

And to finish, one of my favourite websites - Engrish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home