Sunday, November 16, 2003

Sticky, innit?

Mutterings continued.

I've been looking forward to the promised thunderstorm for 2 days. My mum isn't - she's a hiding under the bed with her fingers in her ears kind of person when it comes to thunder and lightening. 8)

Last night's ep of The Prisoner was fascinating - Girl Who Was Death. It was also very funny - I love McGoohan's dead pan take.

We also watched the last half hour of Volcano High (such a fun movie) and ep 2 of Neverwhere. In Leece's words, I'm a place dropper - I point out places in movies and tv eps I've been (the Houses of Parliament in the opening credits of The Prisoner, for example). The ep we watched of Neverwhere was "Knightsbridge", and I had to say "Haven't been there." as I've never been Harrods. Next episode is "Earl's Court" and I'm afraid I'm going to have to say "Been there.", many, many times. I suspect I'll never see it again in the same light after watching Neverwhere.

I drove past Carousel today and the car park was full. There are usually a lot of cars outside Fast Eddies, etc but this is the first Sunday I've seen the carparks all the way round to Myers full as well. What have I missed??

Something Awful Love the octopus hat.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home