Saturday, November 15, 2003

Silly joke

Mutterings continued.

stolen from r.a.t.u.c.s. -

A piece of tarmac was sat drinking in a pub. A second piece of tarmac came in and ordered a pint. As the barman was serving it, the first piece said "Where are you from?"

"I'm from the M6" said the second piece of tarmac.

The first piece of tarmac got stroppy. "I'm from the M25 and I don't like Norveners. Get out!" So the M25 chucked the M6 out of the pub.

The barman said nothing.

A few minutes later, another piece of tarmac walked in and ordered a pint. Again, the M25 asked where it was from.

"I'm from the A1" said the new piece of tarmac.

"Get out!" yelled the M25. "I don't drink with A roads!" The A1 was unceremoniously ejected from the pub.

The barman said nothing.

A further few minutes later, yet another piece of tarmac came in, ordered a drink and sat down. The M25 kept quiet.

The barman went over to the M25 and questioned him. "Why did you throw the other pieces of tarmac out, but you are ignoring him?"

The M25 answered, "I'm not messing with him. He's a bloody cyclepath!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home