Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Best laid plans and all that....

Mutterings continued.

I had the morning planned out : 8.30am - visit Sth Perth hospital for the blood tests I should have had a couple of months ago and then on to Spotlight to spend my birthday vouchers. I had to fast for the blood tests so I had to forego my morning coffee (not a good thing). I got to pathology just before it opened at 8.30, walked into the waiting room, saw 8 people already waiting and no chairs so I walked back out again.

Headed down Manning Road to go to Spotlight in Cannington and was turned down a side street by police at the lights before Albany Highway. Judging by all the flashing police lights I guess there must have been an accident of some sort. Got onto Albany Hwy, did a U-ey and headed back towards Spotlight, where I spent ages deciding over which new sofa covers and cushions to buy. Came away with cream covers, deep maroon cushions and an espresso coffee maker. Happy Poss.

Looks like I'll have to find another day to go to pathology, but.

A second copy of the Cadfael DVD turned up today and I'm not sure what to do with the first one.

If life were more like cartoons.....

As Agony Aunts go, Ann Widdecombe is not the most sympathetic of people (goes with her being a Tory, I suspect) however she does say things that we'd like to say people, occasionally.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home