Monday, April 05, 2004

A short week - awaiting the Easter Bilby

Mutterings continued.

Good night last night - the pies were a success (albeit a tad burnt on top and we had to eat the innards with a spoon ) and we watched a very OTT ep of the Muppets with Mark "Putting the 'ham' into" Hamill, HeeBGB, Chewie and C3PO; Firefly and MST3K's The Touch of Satan. I made the comment during the credits that this movie stars people whose only entry in IMDB is this movie. "Emby Mellay? That's not a name, it's a bad Scrabble hand!" -Tom Servo.

Called into the post office on the way home to pay my driver's license. I thought it had expired but discovered that it wasn't due until the 14th. Did my hair, put on the lippy, in readiness for the horrible photo, only to discover I didn't need to have a picture taken. And I'd forgotten to sign the license in all the right places. I also had a parcel to post to friend Ashley in the UK and realised that I hadn't actually written her address on the box. Or my return address either. I tell you, it's getting to the point where I need a carer! Still, my license is paid, Ash's birthday pressie has gone off and there was a parcel on the doorstep and a card advising of another parcel waiting for me at the PO.

Creepy album covers and very funny comments about them.

There's a bit of argy bargy going on over at the Mausoleum Club as to who is and who isn't (and who should/shouldn't) be in the HHGTTG movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home