Thursday, March 25, 2004

Another week almost gone.

Mutterings continued.

Having a day off in the middle of the week is something I could get used to, however my chances of persuading anyone to pay me 5 days wages for 4 days work are somewhere between buckley's and none.

Another amusing/bitchy article in the Guardian - The 10 worst rock reunions. http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1175406,00.html

Qantas has just informed me that with my frequent flyer points I can fly to Honolulu, Johannesburg or Manila - none of which interest me. I also have enough points for a return trip to Auckland, which does interest me but not just yet.

Rant time - the ITA website seems to have been taken over by a gaggle of teen aged girls who seem to think they can become actresses by posting such tripe as, "I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ACTRESS SO BAD." On the upside, there's a great review for Othello from Jason Seperic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home