Thursday, March 11, 2004

Mmmm……Nepalese food.

Mutterings continued.

We had dinner at the Himali G last night. Wonderful! We had the set menu which was a bit of nearly everything served in silver bowls on a metal lotus leaf. The spicy vegetables and curried chicken were v. tasty. At the end of the evening one of the waiters gave me a birthday present of a lovely green Nepalese bag with the wheel of life embroidered on it.

After coming home yesterday to a letterbox stuffed with junk mail (and some not so junk) all I got today was a flyer from the local real estate agent. No mysterious parcels on the doorstep, though I am expecting a vinyl record I ordered, two cds and the Cadfael box set. Cadfael could put Derek Jacobi in the lead as most represented actor in my dvd collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home