Monday, March 08, 2004

Cold night.

Mutterings continued.

Looks like I’ll be dragging the doona back out from the cupboard – it was 9c when I got up this morning.

Absolutely nothing in the letterbox today, not even junk mail. Very boring indeed. I received email notification that one of the CDs,I’d ordered from Amazon, Sjofn by Gjallarhorn, had been shipped so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get here as I opted for the surface mail route.

Booked tickets for Othello today. We had the choice of 3 dates only so we’ve booked for March 20.

Deceptive Appearances Bureau – I was rather surprised to learn that David Crosby was nabbed for carrying a loaded weapon and knives in his luggage (the maryjane didn’t surprise me) as I’ve always thought he looked such a gentle, placid teddy bear of a hippie. Def. had my allusions shattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home