Saturday, February 14, 2004

Ow.

Mutterings continued.

One of the polls on the ITA website once asked if people had ever been hurt during a production - I responded that I injure myself every time. I still carry the damage I did to the bony bit on the right hand side of my clavicle (you know, the right angled bit that sticks out on either side of your throat, I'm sure there's a name for it) carrying heavy rifles back and forth for Hamlet. And I put my shoulder out hauling curtains for R and G are Dead. This morning my legs are full of bruises, my back hurts and I have a deepish cut on the index finger of my right hand. Actors have it easy!

We had the first full dress for Tempest last night, another tonight and tomorrow. Don't know what's happening on Monday, we're on standby. It's also my birthday (not so subtle hint). I was born on the same day as Levar "Geordi LaForge" Burton. Or rather, he was born on the same day as me, which also makes him 40-mumble.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home