Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sultry Sunday.

Mutterings continued.

The weather, not moi.

Last night's episode of The Muppet Show had Alice Cooper as the guest and was very amusing. The MST3K was incomprehensible, just the way we like them, and the Storyteller episode was charming. Had Bubble from Ab Fab and Seen Been (or Shawn Bawn).

And we had delicious risotto for mains and very healthy berries and mango for afters. And a not so healthy ice cream/chocolate/hazelnut toblerone thingie for after afters.

Most disappointed - I've found some stuff on the BBC home page that I'd like to buy but the buggers only ship to European counties. Darn. I wanted to get the Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (MP3-CD) for 14 quid. Amazon.co.uk have the Tertiary Phase cd cheaper than the BBC (cheaper by 4 quid!) so I've just ordered that. I heard a couple of episodes while I was in Huddersfield and want to hear the rest. I'll have to order the Primary and Secondary Phase cds at some stage as my tapes are very old and have been played to death.

I called into the Gosnells Markets on the way home from Dad's today. I avoided the English lolly shop and went instead to the hippie tree-hugger shop and bought some incense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home