Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wet Wednesday

Mutterings continued.

It poured with rain this morning - lovely! Well, perhaps not for the keepers and grounds staff who got very wet, but it was nice to be inside with the windows open listening to the rain.

Thanks for Rob for letting us know about the H.O.P.E. webpage. It's great to see that others can't understand why Paris Hilton is "famous".

Off to Scarborough tonight for dinner with TUS. I think Fish and Chips are on the menu - I'm still into the comfort food, I'm afraid. I had salad and tuna for lunch so I think this balances out. Ahem.

Lots of Xmassy type junk mail in the letter box. And a Post Office flyer which I don't consider junk mail as it combines two of the great loves in my life - stationery and postal stuff. When I was little I used to walk home from school via the local post office agency, stand on my schoolcase and watch the ladies behind the counter. Lord knows what they though of me but I thought they had the most glamorous job in the world. I got a post office set for Xmas one year; it had letters and stamps and all sorts of things.

Sad Post Office Fan Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home