Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Icky

Mutterings continued.

Another sticky, icky day. It rained, very briefly, this morning and thunderstorms and a cooler day tomorrow are forecast. Yay.

I've just sent myself an email from my mobile phone. It probably cost a packet but it does mean I can now access the piccies I've taken with the phone. And blackmail people. Bwahahaha.

Somehow I've got myself onto the Reader's Digest snail-mailing list. I've now received two bits of rubbish from them that are covered in exhortations for me to open them - "Certified Despatch", "Time sensitive documents enclosed and sealed", "Enclosed information is for sole and exclusive use of adressee". Yeah, me and millions of others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you haven't been inundated with David Rhodes letters. The amount we have received of them must be into double figures. I think the people doing them must be sharing lists, or that people with the surname Smith like this sort of rubbish. Stupid people. Stupid orcs.

-leece

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home