Saturday, December 18, 2004

Grubby

Mutterings continued.

I went shopping this morning and escaped before all the really horrible families arrived and then spent an hour or so cleaning Freddie ready to give to Dad on Monday (provided I get Manfred, of course). I can't believe the stuff I've been carting around in the boot all these years. It's a good thing I've never had a flat tyre otherwise it would be very embarrassing having to toss it all out so the repairman could get to the spare. What? ME change the tyre?? I don't think so.

I've made Dad a member of the RAC in case anything goes wrong.

The Iinet news server has been stuffed for three days now. The last posting on iinet.netstatus advised that the technicians had worked out the problem and it should be fixed later that day. That was three days ago. There's nothing on the Iinet netstatus page and the email I sent yesterday to Support appears to have been ignored. Appalling customer service.

And now this. SHHH, or the Society for Hand Held Hushing. And this: The Museum of Online Museums. I've always wanted to visit the Icelandic Postcard Collection. Actually, some are pretty spectacular. The Gallery of Birth Control Packaging, on the other hand.....

The Museum of Coathangers is just plain wrong.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home