Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Another warm 'un.

Mutterings continued.

I've only ventured outside a couple of times today and I didn't like what I found out there. It's hot! I've just put the fan on and it feels very nice.

Another parcel from the UK from myself was delivered today. I think that's all of them now. They were all dated October 8 but some how one was split from the other two. Today's had all the Portmeirion goodies in it, so L and R and S and M - look for rattley stuff in your Xmas parcel. ;-)

I've just received an email from Sendit advising that my SE LOTR:RotK DVD has been shipped. I know I'll get it later than if I went into a shop tomorrow and bought it but I did get for 17 quid, which is about $40. And I see that Hellboy has now been released on DVD so I'll have to pick that up on Saturday. It's been an expensive month for disks.

An amusing website: Pretty Good Britain. Try the Pub Quiz, it's a hoot. And surprisingly accurate, especially the question about the raising of Tower Bridge.


From the Radio Times:

"The Goodies are going Down Under to appear in their first ever live stage show, 22 years after their TV series ended. Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie were coaxed into the reunion for Sydney's Big Laugh Comedy Festival in March. But the plan is to then perform in Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane too. The show promises insights, anecdotes, sketches and clips. Festival director John Pinder spent five months persuading the trio to do the show."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home