Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Happy now

Mutterings continued.

Called into Centre Ford after work and finally picked Manfred up. The dealer insisted on me taking it for a run around the block so he could point out the different bits and pieces. Then took Manfred for a run up to Dad's to show him off. Was it my imagination or did he get a lot of admiring looks. Ok, it's my imagination!

I was going to get some petrol on the way to Dad's but realised that I had no idea which side the petrol tank was on. The Fiesta I hired in the UK had the tank on the passenger side, ditto this one.


It looks as though Christmas day is going to be hot - 35c is forecast. Only 25c today and 24c forecast for tomorrow, which isn't too bad.


A very nice review of Ian McKellen's Widow Twankey in the
Guardian. "His Twankey, although resident in Peking, audibly hails from Wigan where she was a leading light in amdram and was used to giving her all to the student prince. But, appearing first in what looks like a pink and orange wigwam, she is also a decidedly frisky dame: as she cheerfully tells a visitor, "I've got something cheesy bubbling in my oven." "

Oooerr missus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home