Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sticky

Mutterings continued.

Nice sea breeze coming through the window, but. I've put a fan on the table to try and encourage more of it inside. I'd love to throw the window open but Milo's too quick an escape artist.

I've just come back from Dad's - he cooked us chilli con carne for lunch. Very nice. He hasn't been eating enough and has lost weight and has decided to get Meals on Wheels in. He reasons that he eats what other people cook for him and it might encourage him to eat more. A three course lunch for $4.50 sounds like a bargain to me!

There was a knock on the door about 10ish this morning and when I went to answer it I found a baby in a basket. No it wasn't, it was a parcel. My latest Ebay purchase had arrived - Art Deco cup, saucer, plate and creamer.

The Iinet news server is back however the majority of messages posted around the 15th - 17th have disappeared.

32c and humid tomorrow, just the kind of weather one likes to go trekking around town in. First to the credit union and then to car yard to, hopefully, pick up Manfred. I'd take a cab however I suspect they may be as rare as the proverbials, given that this is Xmas week and all the office workers will be deserting their posts for long Xmas lunches and taxiing home.

I saw unleaded petrol for 92.9c a litre this morning - this is flabbergasting as it was up to 1.13 a couple of weeks ago.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home