Thursday, December 23, 2004

When I said I had done all of my Xmas shopping...revisted.

Mutterings continued.

Ok, TODAY I did the last of the Xmas pressie shopping. I wanted to get a plant for my sis in law and knew if I had bought it any earlier I would have killed it. Got a nice sconce for the patio that my brother is building. There's a lovely little nursery in South Perth that sells all sorts of goodies.

No mail at all in the letterbox today. Most odd. Not even last minute junk mail urging me to go out and spend tonight. As if!

I was showing the Fiesta brochure to Rob and he spotted a round thing on the front bumper in some of the photos. I hadn't noticed it on Manfred so I had a look this arvo and, sure enough, he's got one too. I've just had a look in the manual and it's the towing eye. Apparently there's one front and back. There's a screw in toggley thing that a tow rope is attached to. Cool, eh?

Now we know what happened to Beagle. It's been turned into a Dustbuster. " 'Something' cleaning Mars rovers.

AN unexplained phenomenon akin to a space-borne carwash has boosted the performance of one of the two US rovers probing the surface of Mars, New Scientist magazine said today.

It said something - or someone - had regularly cleaned layers of dust from the solar panels of the Mars Opportunity vehicle while it was closed down during the Martian night."

A visual history of spam (and virus) email Interesting....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home