Saturday, August 06, 2005

The weekend comes around sooo quickly

Mutterings continued.

Though some weeks not nearly quickly enough.

A quiet day - shopped this morning, no shiny purchases, and a bit of housework this arvo.

Got the initial props list from Stephen Lee for Butler - bloody nora! And I thought Nightingale was bad! At least I didn't have to make a bronze copy of Winston Churchill's willy. Yes, you heard me. Anybody know what it looked like??

What have I let myself in for?

Serenity Spoilers:













Taken from IMDB and the Serenity Oz forum:



Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Violence is going to ensue!

[after breaking into a practically empty bank safe]
Zoë Warren: At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime.

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: This is gonna get pretty interesting.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Define "interesting".
Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die.

The Operative: It's worse than you know.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: It usually is

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: I am a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar.

Zoë Warren: Do you really think any of us are getting out of here alive?
Jayne Cobb: Well, I might.

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Do you want to be Captain?
Jayne Cobb: Yeah, I do.
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Oh.
[beat]
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Well, you can't!

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Dear Buddha, I would like a pony and a plastic rocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home