Friday, November 04, 2005

The Weekend Loometh

Mutterings continued.

Quite a pleasant day. Started out with an urgent email that I had to deal with in less than an hour (took slightly more but that's ok). Had a nice lunch at the cafe (toasted bacon, egg and tomato sarnie) and a Risk Management meeting for the rest of the afternoon.

It's Colin's wedding tomorrow morning, L and R are coming in the evening and I think Sunday will be spent trying to do something with the spare room. I've got another bloody rent inspection on Wednesday (at less than a week's notice).

Like most people, I have a deep seated suspicion (ok, hatred) of the tabloid press. So it's wonderful when hacks get turned on by their own. I have a lot of respect for the Guardian, none at all for the Sun. Zoe Williams's piece is a hoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home