Saturday, December 10, 2005

End of the week and start of the weekend.

Mutterings continued.

Went shiny thing shopping on Thursday night - came home with a rather groovy-looking radio and record player. I'm currently playing the Notting Hillbillies Lost, Presumed Having a Good Time on it. Not bad sound.

Chaired a trio of job interviews yesterday morning - each applicant had five interview questions, so we estimated each session to take about 30 minutes. I think all of them were done in under 15 minutes each.

This morning I managed to spend over $100 in JB's - I did buy 4 DVDs, so I guess that works out to only $25 each. One surprise buy was JMS's Legend of the Rangers. Make good Saturday night viewing. I also found At Last, the 1948 Show. And to satisfy the completionist in me, I bought SWIII:RotS. Never got to see it at the flicks - I have been assured it was better than 1 and 2, which I also have but don't watch. Final purchase was a 2 disk set of Cream Live at Royal Albert Hall.

Now playing - Jethro Tull - Living in the Past, probably my most favouritest song ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home