Sunday, December 25, 2005

Excellent Day.



I've had a great couple of days. Last night I visited Leece and Rob, exchanged pressies (Leece tempted me with t shirts - I couldn't decide between the false frog and the Mach 1 Rhino; I settled on the former. And Leece designed a very cool Midsummer Night's Dream t shirt), had a wonderful BBQ and watched Atlantis, Space:1999 and MST3K. And Rah Xephon, but the less said about that, the better. 8-0

And today was spent with the family, including both of my nieces and a fiance (one of my niece's, not mine). We ate lots, laughed lots and had a lovely, lovely time.

I've just received an email from Cafe Press saying my zebra t shirt is on its way. Yay.

According to Guardian readers, the worst film of 2005 was..... And the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home