Saturday, November 29, 2003

Saturday's Child

Mutterings continued.

A flock of Carnabys, or possibly Baudins, cockatoos has been wheeling overhead. Great to watch but I wonder where they're going. It's not nesting season so they're probably not headed to the wheatbelt - perhaps it's just a nice day for flying around and making a noise.

I had a really annoying trip to the supermarket this morning. A good (or bad) third of the shelves in Newmart, Garden City were empty. Very little fruit and vegies, and what was there was of poor quality and overpriced, no fish in the deli section, a lot of tinned goods missing. I had to go to Coles afterwards to get the rest of the stuff on my list, something I hate doing because it's soooo crowded.

I think one of these days I going to snap and start screaming, "Get out of my f*&îng way!!"

The Gaffes of the Ring - Newsweek interview with Peter Jackson re all the gaffes picked up and reported on moviemistakes.com. What a good sport he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home