Sunday, December 07, 2003

Sunday, surrounded by debris

Mutterings continued.

Bought the new telly yesterday. Got a good deal and a lot of help with delivery from a couple of chaps at the Good Guys in Cannington - thanks Kim and Darren. I unpacked it and had a play after the panto last night - I can actually watch films with subtitles and not have them obscure the picture! Now I have to buy a new bookcase to put it on as I'm worried that the old bookcase may not be strong enough to hold it. And I need to find a new hold for the portable - anybody wanna buy a fairly new 34cm telly?

Saw Old Mother Hubbard at the Hayman last night. It was a lot of fun, well acted, sung, etc. The little boys sitting next to me really got into it - I guess they would have been about 8 or 9 so it was lovely to see that not all kids have been ruined by the telly or computer games.

I bought the Weird Al video clips DVD on Thursday night - $26 at Target. Bargain! Another disk to add to the collection of things I'll eventually get around to seeing - like Withnail and I, the docos on TTT:SE, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home