Friday, April 23, 2004

Another long weekend.

Mutterings continued.

Quite a busy one coming up - Leece and Rob are coming over for dinner tomorrow and I have a flat inspection on Tuesday, which means Sunday and Monday will be spent tidying the place up.

Amusing selection of lousy songs by Blender magazine. I've always hated 'Ebony and Ivory'.

Sky telly in the UK is showing a doco this weekend that I'd like to see, 'Inside Hamlet', a series of interviews with actors who have played the role. Derek Jacobi features, of course. One of his Hamlets is being shown on Ovation on Foxtel next month, along with four other Shakespeares. From the ads it looks as though they are showing a couple of the BBC Shakespeares as well as Olivier's Richard III.

Finally went for the blood tests I was supposed to have in January. There was a queue but it wasn't as bad that I encountered after Easter.

Article by the guest editor of the Guardian's review pages (and one of my favourite actors) - Kevin Spacey.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home