Wednesday, June 23, 2004

HHGttG

Mutterings continued.

From the Radio Times: "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is back on Radio 4 - 25 years after it first started. The BBC has officially announced that the sci-fi comedy will return on 21 September for a new six-part series. Most of the original cast - including Simon Jones, Geoffrey McGivern and Mark Wing-Davey - are reunited for the new episodes, which will air as a Hollywood film of the book nears completion." I was never struck on David Dixon as Ford Prefect for some reason.

I wonder who will do The Book? More on the BBC website.

Amusing post on The Mausoleum Club forum: "I've seen elderly TV celebs advertising those disabled scooters before - June Whitfield, Frank Windsor - but never seen this one before: Paul Darrow advertises one and it actually includes footage of him riding around on it (and not looking too embarrased by it either.)" Wonder if he was wearing Avon's leathers at the time.

Guilty TV pleasures time - I laugh at 'allo 'allo.

More pleasures, though not at all guilty, I'm off to Acapulco Annies tonight for Leece's mum's birthday. I'm very partial to Mexican food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home