Monday, June 21, 2004

Funny how your tastes change.

Mutterings continued.

For dinner I'm having baked chicken with steamed vegies - caulie, broccoli, carrots and pumpkin. When I was younger I couldn't stand pumpkin unless it was in a scone or mashed up with potato - now I love the stuff. I bought some called "Sunset" which is bright orange, with an orange skin, unlike the "Ironbark" which is paler with a greeny-grey coloured skin. I'm steaming it with Tarragon and Oregano. V. nice.

What a thrilling life I lead, eh?

"Pole-dancer Donna Cleeve has been forced to quit her £1,000-a-week job because she's allergic to the metal pole.

After three months she realised nickel used in the poles was to blame. She knew she had an allergy to the element, but wasn't aware it was used in the poles." I'm allergic to nickel too - mine came from the back of watches, not poles.

From the Guardian: "Caroline Sullivan tries to say something - anything - nice about the latest rock-star offspring to try and do as daddy did: Rolling Stone Ron Wood's daughter Leah."

Exciting news from the world of archeology: "Stonehenge creators' remains found.

Remains found near Stonehenge are almost certainly of an ancient people who built the monument, excited archaeologists have revealed." The plans and mounds of tea cups and fag ends were a give away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home