Saturday, June 12, 2004

Road weather alert.

Mutterings continued.

Weather-wise, it's been a rough few days in Perth. The forecast for today sounded v. scary and almost put me off going to the shops. Almost. Not that I bought anything exciting but I do like to have a mooch around.

On Thursday night I met up with L and R before HP & tPoA for coffee. We sat in Dome watching the rain fall horizontally (does it fall if it's horizontal?). It was pretty impressive, anyway. The anoraks at Movie Mistakes have only come up with 23 mistakes (most of them pretty minor) so far. They've found 118 so far for Return of the King. I reported 1 in Fellowship of the Ring (guess this makes me an anorak too).

I've been watching 100 One Hit Wonders on VH1 (hosted by William Shatner - ah, how appropriate). Amazing the number of tracks I really like that have turned up. They played Iron Butterfly's Inna Gadda Da Vida (I have the vinyl), a piece of music most memorably played in The Simpsons. "Seventeen minutes later...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home