Friday, June 11, 2004

Tired Poss

Mutterings continued.

We went to the 9.30pm session of Harry Potter 3 last night. 9.30pm is usually my sleepy bo-boes time so I'm a tired Poss today. I got to bed about 12.30, took a sleepy, woke up at 4.37am, went back to sleep, woke up at 5.30 and dozed on and off until 6.25 when I fell soundly asleep, only to be woken by the alarm clock 5 minutes later. *sigh*

Harry Potter 3 was wonderful. Better than 1 and 2 IMHO. Very funny, scary in parts, with a great running gag involving a tree. David Thewlis as Lupin and Gary Oldman, Sirius Black, were impressive. Lupin was played very sympathetically. And I think young Rupert 'Ron Weasley' Grint is growing up into a pretty fine actor. I wasn't sure about him in Sorcerer's Stone but he seems to have toned down the over acting and mugging. The end credits are a giggle - I look forward to seeing them in full when it isn't so late and I'm not so tired. I think Leece fell in love with the hippogriff - she was leaning forward in her chair making "Ooohhh" noises. 8-)

The price of petrol seems to have come down a touch - last week the Liberty across the road was selling it for 105.9c a litre; today it's 97.2c, the cheapest in the area.

There was a delivery notice from UPS in the letter box today. I have no idea what it could be as I don't order stuff that is delivered by UPS. Apparently it weighs 0.2lbs, which means it's either from the US or the UK. I wonder if it's my latest order of Leece goodies from Cafe Press?? If so, that was a very quick delivery as I only ordered it a few days ago. Leece is now doing sepia red art work on organic cotton - loverly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home