Friday, May 28, 2004

Lunchtime blogging - Friday.

Mutterings continued.

My head is bunged up and my nose is dripping like a tap. You would have thought the two were mutually exclusive.

Another cold night and a sunny day. My friend Nick is arriving from the UK on Monday and I think he's bringing the rotten weather with him. Ain't it always the way?

I've been watching Dinar, our new Orang, in his tower. He has a large sheet in which he wraps himself, giving him a decidedly ghostly appearance. He peers through the railings in the 'bucket' at the top of the tower and I understand this is very disconcerting for the keepers who live on site as he can see into their backyard. He has HUGE hands and feet. One of the vets was saying that his palm is the length of her whole hand. Just amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home