Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Not quite lunchtime blogging

Mutterings continued.

I written this at lunch however something borked and the blog refused to update.

I don't feel much like blogging when I get home these days so I'll do some now before I lose track of myself.

Goodbye to El Meadoes. David 'Hamlet' 'Petruccio' 'Iago' Meadows is heading to Sydney tomorrow. I hope his career gets the boost it deserves.

I read on the RocknRoll Scars forum that both Axiom LPs are due for release on CD in the coming months. I hope this is the case as Axiom have been neglected for far too long. Most Australians, if they've heard of the group at all, only know them for "Little Ray of Sunshine", but their output was much better than that.

Scary stuff - Diskworld beer from BursarVixen.

The Uptight DVD arrived. I had a quick squizz - fabulous hair, very bad lip synching, lots of great memories. Normie Rowe post-Vietnam with an Army haircut and moustache to match. I'd forgotten how creepy Izzy Dye was. And how good Doug Parkinson is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home