Thursday, May 06, 2004

Quick lunchtime blogging

Mutterings continued.

Thanks to Steveg for introducing me to Googlism. My real name brought up some interesting items; Poss, on the other hand, brought up some bizarre results:

poss is a possum with epilepsy (No I'm not!)
poss is a new chemical feedstock technology and it can be used to upgrade the properties of prior patented compositions while enabling the patentability of the ('of the...' Of the what???)
poss is a west coast pop/cabaret performer (whoda thunk it?)
poss is amongst the key attractive features (aw, shucks)

During dinner last night, Steveg suggested that I put a link to my webpage on the blog - silly me never even thought about it. So I have now done so. I have a guestbook which has been signed by David Troughton, his son and William Houston, who played Hal to DT's Henry IV for the RSC. They're private messages so you won't be able to read them, however reading DT's for the first time made me go "Eeek!"

Dinner last night was very tasty and a little too healthy. *sigh* Steveg and I offered to help Maureen eat her muffin (low fat, oatbran, apple, that sort of thing) but she wouldn't let us. Damned selfish I say.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home