Monday, April 26, 2004

Dishmaid's hands.

Mutterings continued.

Not an exciting day as I spent most of it doing housework - vacuuming, dusting, washing the floors, etc, etc. Anyone would think I had a flat inspection tomorrow.

An interesting resource - the Internet Public Library.

Amusing stories about Michael Gambon (known hereonin as The New Professor Dumbledor (TM)).

Mary Jo Pehl is a writer and performer who wrote for and appeared in Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (most notably as Pearl Forrester). A couple of years ago, before I knew who she was, I heard one of her performances on NPR - it was about her experiences of moving back in with her parents. It was very funny and I became an instant fan. How delighted I was to realise a couple of years later that she's actually famous. This is her website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home