Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sunday

Mutterings continued.

Last night we had home made pea and ham soup and home made bread and store bought cakes for dinner. Plus Andy Williams and the Muppets ("BUNNY: Hey, hurry up, will ya? I gotta get back to the hutch!
DR. BOB: The what?
NURSE PIGGY: Hutch. That's where rabbits live.
DR. BOB: I know that. I even know where it is. It's behind a famous cathedral.
ALL: Oh?
DR. BOB: You must have heard of it. The hutch back of Notre Dame?
NURSE PIGGY: That rings a bell!
NURSE JANICE: Oh, Dr. Bob, that was really a long way to go for that last joke! You should have packed a lunch!
DR. BOB: I did. I ate it behind the cathedral.
ALL: Oh?
DR. BOB: Yes. I had the lunch back of Notre Dame!"); another good episode of Firefly and Merlin and his Mystical something or other, as presented by MST3K, ("Merlin was a thieving crack head who fenced VCRs to feed his habit." -Crow).

I called into Replay Records, a great second hand vinyl and cd store in Kenwick, on the way home from the folks today and while having a mooch through the 60's LPs found "Uptight Party Time" by Ross D Wylie and the Uptight Party Team (lord knows who they are). I have no idea what it's like but it's nice to have (I'm going through a bit of a retro phase, you may have noticed. I think it's because the past was nicer than the present currently is.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home