Monday, May 24, 2004

Not a bad day, for a Monday.

Mutterings continued.

Sunny outside, a little cool inside.

Came home to find a parcel on the doorstep which contained 3 Cadfael DVDs - Morbid Taste for Bones, Raven in the Foregate and The Rose Rent. This means that Derek J has slipped ahead of Sir Ian Mc in the DVD stakes. I also received an email from Ezydvd to say that they has shipped Return of the King, which I guess should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday. Whee!

White Island crater volcano cam.

We've been having a bit of a chat (read, huge great grizzle) over on the iinet.general ng about the curse of static electricity, to which I'm a martyr (for 'martyr' read, big whinging whiner). These dry cooler days seem to bring out the static in every bloody thing! I stopped shopping at Woolies in Bentley a few years ago as everything I touched gave me a boot - the shelves, the cans, the trolley. I have an antizapper on my keyring at work which I just place against the metal cupboards before I open them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home