Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Penultimate work day

Mutterings continued.

The pages of notes for my successor have now reached 9.

Lots of junk mail in the letter box and a calico bag of stuff hanging on the front door. The Dept for Planning and Infrastructure wanted me to do a survey on my travel habits and have given me a bag of goodies as incentive - includes a drink bottle and keyring. Anna notepad anna get fit guide an' lots of bus an' ferry time tables an' maps.

Can't recall if I've posted this before - if I have, ignore it. This comes from the "Things you find when looking for other things" file - I rediscovered it on my hard drive at work while looking for a journal article I'd saved. Yonks ago, Eliot McCann and I did a recast of The Lord of the Rings with the Muppets. This is the result:

Lord of the Muppets (as recast by Eliot McCann and Pamela Smith)

<>Kermit the Frog Frodo

Fozzie Bear Sam

Miss Piggy Arwen

Kermit's nephew Robin Pippin

Scooter Merry

Animal Gimli

Zoot Aragorn

Sam the Eagle Elrond

Janice Galadriel

Statler Gandalf

Waldorf Saruman

Gonzo Gollum

Gonzo’s Chickens The Council of Elrond

Rowlf the Dog Legolas

Off to Scarborough tonight for a meal with Leece, Rob and Maureen. We all need cheering up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home