Saturday, August 28, 2004

Cold.

Mutterings continued.

Well, cold for Perth. The kind of cold that makes our northern cousins sneer and say, "Call that cold? That's like a summers day to us." Top temp estimated at 14c; it was 3c when I got up.

I'm making the experimental curry and rice for L and R for dinner. The rice worked last week, can I do it again?

As I thought would happen, I was outbid on the Shelley Queen Anne stuff on Ebay. Not to worry.

Gus has been digging out her ping pong balls from who knows where. She carried two of them out of the bedroom in her mouth and dropped them in the bathroom. Not together, her mouth isn't that big. I found one in my shoe the other morning.

Fengtek Releases Motherboard Designed Using Feng Shui Principles. Amusing.

I realised yesterday that the Google ads have disappeared from the top of my blog. When did that happen? And why didn't I notice it before? No, don't answer that.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home