Tuesday, August 24, 2004

What a lot of weather we've been having.

Mutterings continued.

Rain, gale force winds, and the cheery forecast for tonight: "Severe storm fronts are expected to again lash Perth tonight, with winds gusting at up to 100kph and periods of heavy rain." Two trees down at work, no animals harmed, though, thank the small gods.

More silly name generators - this time it's to find your goth name. I'm Glitter Girl, or Liquid Dreams, or Heavenly Demonic for short.

I think I've found a hotel in London. It's 50 quid a night, en suite, with breakfast, and it's got great reviews on tripadvisor and in the Lonely Planet guide. It's in Pimlico, just down the road from Buck House, which is nowhere near Earls Court. It's 15 pounds more than I'm used to paying but it looks nice and I think I'll treat myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home