Friday, August 27, 2004

Lunchtime blogging - Friday.

Mutterings continued.

It's wet. Really, really wet. And the temperature has dropped (I'm tempted to nick my boss's radiator - he's not in today so he won't miss it) so I think a cold front is passing/has passed through. The street gutters outside are overflowing and the cars are kicking up some serious water. Wouldn't want to be a pedestrian at the moment. According to the BOM radar, we're in the middle of some light/moderate rain.

Apparently the UK has had its wettest August since whenever the last wettest August was. They have three weeks to get the weather right before I get there.

sendit.com are having a two anime dvds for 18 quid sale. Some I don't recognise (not that that is surprising, my experience of anime is limited but, on the whole, excellent), such as Excel Saga (which has been my experience with spread sheet software) and Full Metal Panic. They have Gasaraki, which I enjoyed, and some which sound familiar (Leece! Steveg! Have I seen Noir?). The first serious, adult anime I saw was Kishin Corps and the music blew me away. Wow! serious cartoons. (Poss ducks under table and scrambles as far away from the others as possible.)

Still raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home